At NIMCC we race 1/8th scale electric and nitro off-road buggies.
We recommend you come down to the track to chat with some of our racers, who can help you out with choosing race equipment.
To race with us at NIMCC, you will need the following:
- Membership to the BRCA (For insurance purposes, this is mandatory!)
- Club membership (This is mandatory after your third meeting that you have attended)
- A 1/8th scale buggy which can be an electric or nitro
- A set of tyres (A suitable set of dry and wet Astroturf tyres. We recommend Schumacher tyres)
- A lipo battery charging bag (to protect against the very rare occasion of a battery fire. Safety is our primary concern)
- A personal transponder - Mylaps are compatible with our timing system. (These fit into your car and are logged by our race computer to track your lap times, positions, and the number of laps completed during a race. It is not mandatory but recommended)